Important News About The HomeServe App
Good news – we’ve partnered with OKTA.
Customers are at the heart of everything we do here at HomeServe. That’s why we have chosen OKTA to be our new access management provider. OKTA is the identity standard for building secure, seamless experiences for our customers.
Your HomeServe App account now includes a new password recovery feature. And for those of you who are also HomeServe plan holders, you now have access to your plans.
As part of this mandatory update, and once this feature goes live, we are emailing our App users. The email will ask you to follow some simple, (and painless) steps that will allow you to continue to have access to all the great benefits of the HomeServe App.
Here’s what is going to happen:
- We will ask you to verify your email address.
- Your old password will no longer work, but to make things easy for you, you can reuse it when setting up a new password.
- Your updated password will be ready to use.
- We will ask you to choose a personal security question and answer
- Should you forget your password at any time, the security Q&A will come in handy for you to verify your account and get you to a password reset process.
- Unfortunately, not doing anything will not allow you access to the HomeServe App.
- You must take action.
Once you’ve received the email and have completed the steps above, simply relaunch the HomeServe App on your mobile device and log in using your newly-created password.
If you have any problems accessing your account, please send a help request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The HomeServe App Team